Free and Reduced Lunch
Application for meal benefits must be completed each school year and only one application is needed per household. If you wish to apply, applications can be completed online at https://www.applyforlunch.com/ or by paper available in the front office, lunch room and the main Food Service Department Office located at 6350 E. Tropical Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89115. Processing of an application takes 7-10 operating days, to reduce processing time we encourage you to apply online. For more information call the Free and Reduced Food Service Office at 1-800-819-7556.
New Bell Schedule
Valley High School will have a new bell schedule this year. Our start and end time will remain the same but our lunch schedule is changing to help students get where they need to be more efficiently.
New School Year
We are excited to begin the year with our new principal Ramona Esparza and "A new day, a new way!" The 2014/15 school year begins on Monday August 25th at 7:05 am. Attached you will find her letter to parents and students.
Registration for the 2014/2015 school year at Valley High School will be held Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am - 11:30 am.
Current CCSD students enrolling from other district schools, MUST provide the following REQUIRED documentation:
1. CCSD Registration form (CCF-705)
2. CCSD Health card (CCF-768)
3. ACCEPTABLE proof of address: (phone bills, driver's licenses or rental receipts are NOT acceptable) RECENT power, gas, water bill, mortgage statement/lease agreement signed by landlord
4. Withdrawal paperwork from last school attended
5. Parent/guardian with a valid STATE ISSUED picture ID (Mexican Consulate IDs are NO LONGER acceptable)
Students NEW to Clark County ALSO need:
6. ORIGINAL birth certificate
7. Proof of Immunization (shot record)
8. OFFICIAL transcript from last attended school
Students previously withdrawn for excessive absences or those enrolling from a behavior school/entering on a trial enrollment, will ALSO need to:
9. Schedule a meeting with the deans office (702-799-5450 ext. 4500)